Booth size is 10’x10’ fit for one or two artists. The rental fee is $550 per booth for local artists and $450 for traveling artists. The City of Fargo has its own health regulations and any artist not from the Fargo/Moorhead area is considered a traveling artist. The cost of a temporary body art event operator license has been reduced to $50 this year.
Sign Up Instructions (Read before filling out the form below):
1. Artist must provide proof of current CPR and bloodborne pathogens certifications before they are allowed to perform any procedure.
2. First time artists must present records of at least one vaccination for Hepatitis B. If an artist has been licensed to performed body art in Fargo or West Fargo at least one time in the past, they must present proof of a complete series of three Hepatitis B vaccinations, or they must provide proof of a positive titer indicating immunity in order to receive a license to perform body art. Here is a link to all state health departments: immunize.org/states. To get a copy of your records you will have to fill out an immunization record request form.
3. Please fill out and print the 2019 Body Art Application. Once you have been accepted by the Roughrider Ink & Iron Expo you will need to send your completed Body Art Application to the following contact to complete your licensing:
Bradly A. Schneider
1240 25th Street South
Fargo, ND 58103
Operator's application and payment must be submitted to health department at least 2-weeks prior to the event to allow for processing.
4. Please review: 2019 Roughrider Ink & Iron Expo (RIIE) Artists Requirements
5. Fill out the form below to register for the 2019 Roughrider Ink & Iron Expo. Someone will respond and send you an invoice once your portfolio is accepted.